Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brothers Goblin - Credits, Copyright Info., Etc.

This story was created based on the Soul Forge universe. Soul Forge is a persistent world online server for the Neverwinter Nights role playing computer game. Many writers, scripters, world builders, DM's, staff members, and players (former and current) put a lot of time and effort in creating this world for everyone to play in, and enjoy. As such, all references to Soul Forge characters, town names, places, etc. are property of Soul Forge and the Soul Forge community. However, the three goblins, as well as other characters were created by me, some of which may have been played by me on Soul Forge. Permission was given by the Soul Forge Staff for me to use their work for this story. This story should be treated as Fan Fiction.

If anyone feels I have left them out in this section, and deserve credit, please contact me by leaving a comment on this page, and I shall remedy the situation promptly. If I have used any of the characters you have played on the Soul Forge server, please contact me as well so I may credit you for your work.

Source material for this story may be found at the main Soul Forge Website, as well as the Soul Forge Community Forums. Information on the Neverwinter Nights computer game may be found on Bioware's website. This story is (c) Copyrighted by Eric Farmer, 2006. All sources are (c) Copyrighted by their various authors, creators, etc. Please follow the links for information on the sources respectively.

Notes: I have made every attempt to receive permission to use work from contributors. If you feel your work was used without your permission, please contact me via. the comment link on this page so that we may remedy the situation.

Use of this work in part or whole without permission of those who contributed is strictly prohibited. However, syndication, reviews, fair use, etc. is acceptable.

Chapter 1 - Food For Thought

No comments: