Friday, December 15, 2006

Bit-Training


Ah yes, my youngest padawan. This is my niece, and an odd picture of me without a goatee. This lesson involved learning to read the newspaper, then turning them into these fashionable hats. Not only do these babies protect your brainwaves from Big Brother, they also keep the rain from messing up your hair. Instead the hat messes it up. (hey, no technology is without it's faults hehe)


She is a quick learner though. I can remember, it seems just a short while ago I was teaching her to crawl. She's grown much bigger now though, and a lot more mischieves. At 3 years old, she can operate my sisters cell phone. We have the most interesting conversations about Elmo in Grouchland, Curious George, and other such topics. However, one day she shall replace me. I look forward to the day when I shall pass my root account over to her. The day when she will begin tormenting users, and plotting to rule the world! Muhahaha! But for now, she will have to be content ruling over boxes of animal crackers.

No comments: