Thursday, December 14, 2006

Free Soul

Every time they try to hold me down,
I come back with lots of sound.

Each time they call me a liar,
my spirit burns higher.

I shall be free,
no one shall stop me.

The green flame grows strong,
my spirit shall never be gone.

I am free,
the fire is within me.

Every day troubles I have,
and sometimes I am sad.

But I am free,
no one can stop me,
Because I am free.

I soar high up in the sky,
when I'm hurt I cry.

But I'm free,
open sky surrounds me.

Forever I can see,
because I'm free,
the wind goes around me,
I am free.

Everyone shall hear,
my message do not fear.

Accross the plains I run,
over head flies the sun,
it is free,
I am free,
because of me,
I am free.

A leaf blows accross the ground,
listen close and you'll hear it's sound,
the story it has to tell,
you'll do good to listen well.

It says it's free,just like me.

I am free,
no one can touch me,
because I am free.

The flame burns higher,
even when I'm tired.

As I grow stronger,
the flames grow longer.

No one can put them out,
it's what I'm all about.
It is the essence of me,
because I'm free,
because of me,
I am free.

I must make my own way,
I do this every day.

They shall never hold me down,
I take flight from the ground.

I never look back,
laughing at their puny attacks.

They can't hurt me,
because I am free.

I am free.


-=databat=-

No comments: