Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dark Paradise

Black flame,
a fiery storm burns,
my secret name,
no one has learned.

Upon troubled dreams,
whispers come to heart,
they speak of lies,
and of trust that is torn apart.

Such beautiful flesh,
a temple,
for the hideous spirit within,
and with each lie it speaks to me,
it grows more vile and grim.

I'm living in a dark paradise,
I'm drowning in all the lies,
I'm living in a dark paradise,
I watch blood innocence die.

I watch lives destroy themselves,
yet my lips are bound,
when people hide their true selves,
they wither into the ground.

Are you good,
are you evil,
doesn't matter to me,
but when you hide from yourself,
lie to everyone else,
you are no good to me.

I'm living in a dark paradise,
I watch the blackness grow,
I'm living in a dark paradise,
it's secrets I know.

I have been violated,
my trust has been lost,
to those people,
their blood i spew from my mouth,
my wrath is their cost!

I'm living in a dark paradise,
it fades from day to day,
I'm dieing in a dark paradise,
everything fades away....

-=databat=-

No comments: