Thursday, December 14, 2006

Brie

Succulent flavor,
explosion in my mouth,
I am in heaven,
my mind goes south.

Such a treat,
eating brie,
food of the wealthy,
even though I know it's not me.

I do not sip wine,
I can not afford it you see,
they say fine cheese should be eaten with wine,
nope,
not for me.

Sipping on cola,
caffeine fills my veins,
eating my cheese,
while the rich brats laugh and taunt me by name.

I'm eating my cheese,
what's so special,
I can not see,
in drinking wine,
and eating cheese.

Not much different,
than an RC Cola and a Moon Pie,
I'm half way in between,
accepted by neither side!

I do not say a word,
nor do I care,
let their cheese mold to black,
who ever said life was not fair?

I eat their fancy cheese,
and belch their name,
mocking them with my cola,
mocking all of their fame,
I eat their cheese,
and drink my cola in shame,
in their eyes,
I live in shame...

-=databat=-

No comments: