Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cruise The Bits

Cruisin the net,
three hundred million m squared,
information flowing freely,
no I'm not scared.

Many look at laugh,
at me and the things I do,
they're sporting their ultra broadband,
and the newest CPU.

Yes I connect on dialup,
with my network of three,
technology all but forgotten,
but I've got an ace up my sleeve.

FreeBSD,
Linux,
Winbloze,
all at a single point of control,
sure I might be on dialup,
but you can't punch a hole in my firewall.

Those stuck up snobs,
let them keep their censored content,
conforming to the corporate mobs.

I surf the underside of the net,
where the noob masses fear to tread,
IRC for my pet,
ssh as soon as I get out of bed.

Hey dork,
yea you make fun of me,
but your connection isn't secure,
I read your e-mail,
your results of the purity test,
posted on usenet for all to see.

How good is your broadband now?

With that much bandwidth,
you have no clue what to do,
knowledge is power,
and you have none,
your inside my world now,
I own you!

All you see are pages and windows,
but everywhere I see bits,
everytime you screw up something,
you have a fit,
and call me up for a fix.

Tell me,
why should I continue helping you,
when grief is all you give me,
man screw you!

This is my world,
leave if you can't hang,
your stupidity is your downfall,
and you have only yourself to blame.

Off I go,
cruisin the bits again,
leavin you face first in the snow,
out there I always loose,
but in here I always win.

-=databat=-

No comments: