Thursday, December 14, 2006

Titiana's Song

Mountain black,
frozen ice,
wondrous beauty,
very nice.

Titiana's song,
fills my ears,
I can not hide,
nothing to fear.

You greet me,
with open arms,
perfect love,
in perfect song.

I step out upon the lake,
as my feet hit the water,
I leave no wake.
your love holding me up,
for loves sake.

Upon your voice,
neon light,
lighting up the cold dark night.

As the lake I ford, I glance,
shore to shore,
no one else is here by chance,
one night alone,
just you and me,
a night of romance,
as we embrace I kiss thee.

Titiana, your song fills my heart,
your spirit fills my soul,
drowning out the dark,
keeping out the cold.

Titiana, I'm sorry but I have to leave,
I must return home,
but I will carry your song with me.

I shall never forget,
what we have shared,
I shall never forget,
the way you care.

I shall never forget,
where I met thee,
you shall always be with me.

-=databat=-

No comments: